Benefits of Studying in MANITOBA- CANADA
Manitoba is a fantastic choice for your studies because of its affordable tuition fees and wider range of opportunities to access world class education. There are a variety of settlement options available for new immigrants and families. In this article, I am going to discuss some of the prime reasons to choose Manitoba as one of the preferred destination to study abroad:-
- MANITOBA’S SUMMER- Summer is Manitoba’s busiest season. Long days of sunshine and average temperatures of +26°C make Manitoba the perfect place for your summer vacation.
- IMMIGRATING AFTER GRADUATION- The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) offers students a direct pathway to permanent residency who have graduated from Manitoba Institutes through the international education system.
- COST OF LIVING- Manitoba has the lowest rental rates as compared to other Canadian cities. Rates are 40% less than other cities in Canada.
- CULTURAL HUB- With festivals year round, you can experience Winnipeg’s distinct seasons while enjoying the rich cultural heritage and artistic talents of the citizens.
- AFFORDABLE EDUCATION- Manitoba offers world-class education whose standards are acceptable globally. Manitoba has the third lowest tuition rates as compared to other provinces in Canada.