Why Study in Australia
When most people think of Australia, they see wide open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas and clean air and water. However, Australia has so much more to offer than just that! Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living.
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education.
- Australia is 3rd most popular International students’ destination in the world despite having a population of only 23 millions.
- 8 out of Top 100 Universities in the world are of Australia.
- Australia offers more than 22000 courses across its 1100 institutions.
- 5 out of 30 Best Student cities in the world are in Australia
- Australian Govt spends more than 200 million AUD$ on International Scholarships
Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system. This system is carefully regulated by the Australian government in order to maintain the high standards of education associated with the country.